Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Do you ever have writers block?

Dear Stephen King,

I wonder if someone who writes as much as you do ever has writers block. You always seem to have something to write about. And to tell the truth I always have something to write about.

I figure you have a system kind of like I do. I keep a notebook with me at all times so when an idea does strike me, I write them down. This way when I am trying to write and can't think of something to write about all I have to do is go back to my notebook.

Also I have a series of books that I want to write that number about 340 books. This means I will never run out of ideas for stories because I have an outline of many stories I want to write already.

I know others like Scott Sigler actually has a timeframe laid out in front of him for the next 3 to 7 years of what he's going to be writing. He will always have something to write because he already knows what he is writing in advance.

How do you make sure that you always have something to write?

Sincerely,
Robert Gasperson

No comments:

Post a Comment