Saturday, August 30, 2014

Do you write when you're sick?

Dear Stephen King,

I have been fighting a cold for the past week and a half. It's a pretty nasty cold. It makes me tired most of the time, and even with working 10 to 12 hours every 55 days a week I have been exhausted and my body doesn't seem to be healing as fast as I would like it to be.

I'm doing a little bit of writing here and there but nothing extreme. I would like to be writing about 1000 words a day but I seem to be averaging about 200. Mostly I think I'm progress. Some of the reason is because I don't feel good.

I wonder do you write your sick? I know some others probably right because they're sick. It's a good time to eight. It's a good time to get those words on paper. I just know how to do it myself. I only feel like laying down and doing nothing.

Stay healthy my friend,
Robert T Gasperson

No comments:

Post a Comment